Cincinnati Lodge Benefits
- 10 -12 Free Dinners Per Year
- Opportunities to meet and socialize with other Italian Americans in our community.
- Develop personal/professional relationships with OSIA members
- Calendar of Events, Connect with Members, Advertise & Support Sponsors www.cinosia.org
Opportunity to Serve and/or Contribute to Outreach and Fundraising Programs:
- Columbus Day Dinner Dance
- Wine Tasting Dinner
- Golf Outing
- Christmas Party
- Spaghetti/Ravioli Dinners
- Newport Italian Festival
- Scholarship Programs
Ohio - Grand Lodge Benefits
- Facebook page for connecting with other members, Calendar of Events & photo/video galleries
- Annual Educational Scholarships for Members & Members Children
- Financial support for Cooley's Anemia, Alzheimers & Doug Flutie Jr., Foundation for Autism
- Ohio Representation at national level on Membership and Strategic Planning Committees
- Facilitates state Liquor & Gaming licenses to qualified Lodges
National - Supreme Lodge Benefits
- Hold local, state and national leadership positions in OSIA
- Represent your lodge at local, state and national meetings of OSIA
- Vote on important OSIA issues, the Sons of Italy Foundation and the Commission for Social Justice
- A free subscription to Italian America magazine, the most widely read cultural magazine in the U.S. for people of Italian heritage
- Access to OSIA.ORG, our cutting-edge Web site full of information about issues, programs, reports and research important to Italian Americans
- Eligibility for OSIA scholarships and participation in OSIA youth programs
- A host of discounts on Italian specialty items and services of interest to Italian Americans, including genealogy research, travel, Italian language instruction, and more
- Lapel pins
Support for Charitable Activities:
- American Heart Association
- Cancer Foundation
- Cooley's Anemia
- Ileitis and Colitis
- Arthritis & Cerebral Palsy
OSIA supports medical research, disaster relief efforts, education, cultural preservation and other important projects.
Please click here to read Eldora’s testimonial about the benefits of belonging to the OSIA.
Please click here to download a PDF for more information on the Sons of Italy Foundation iGive Program.
Please click here to download a PDF for more information on accessing the Members Area of the official Order Sons of Italy in America homepage (http://www.osia.org).
Please click here to download a PDF version of the 2013 Membership Benefits.